Tuesday, November 22, 2011

{Whimsical Wednesday}: Thanksgiving and Some Fun News

This morning, I was looking for some fun vintage clipart, so naturally I did what any blogger would do...I started my search at The Graphics Fairy.
  At the top of the blog was a picture that looked familiar. Really, really familiar. 
It was my silhouette drawer shelf.  On The Graphics Fairy's DIY blog. 

Featured Here?

After refreshing the page a couple times, and it was still there, I shared my excitement with my husband ("great babe, who's the Graphic's Fairy again?")



I'm off to celebrate by cleaning the bathrooms! Yee-Haw!
If, for some crazy reason, you are not familiar with The Graphic's Fairy, stop whatever you are doing and go there as soon as you finish reading my post  now.  I've used graphics from her site many different projects.



On a more somber note, I'd like to wish all of you a safe, blessed, and happy Thanksgiving. 

Love your babies, enjoy friends and family, and don't let the details of the day get in the way of the celebration of the people, experiences, and things that we should be thankful for every day of the year.

One of the best Thanksgivings I can remember included the turkey catching on fire and the (whole) ham falling on the floor.


Happy Thanksgiving!


take care -


Follow Me on Pinterest

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Hi Erin! Thanks for visiting my blog - another Ohio blogger? Yeah!!! I'm a follower too!

Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Kathy

Mary in SC said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too! And the pic is great! MaryC

kay Ellen said...

Oh my goodness Erin...you are so right about the family gatherings..and you never forget the I Love Lucy cooking accidents:)) haha

Happy Thanksgiving!

Kay Ellen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...