Thursday, March 15, 2012

Pastel Spring Wreath

A couple weeks ago, I took a little break from my big wedding order (which is FINALLY done, yay!!) to make something a little more colorful...using some of the pretty coffee filters I dyed when I made my tutorial a couple weeks ago.

Here's my tutorial on how to make rolled paper flowers

Here's another tutorial I created showing how I make wreaths from rolled paper flowers.





Had to share this one of it sitting on my beautiful, new floors.  The HIDEOUS blue carpet is almost GONE. (Except for the bedrooms....but we won't talk about that right now)

I had this listed on my Etsy shop, but it sold last week...

I have another order for the shop I work with, but I hope to have some other spring-inspired wreaths available within a couple weeks.

Linking up to these parties:
MONDAY:
Thrifty Decor Chick (1st Monday of Each Month)
TUESDAY: 
Kammy's Korner (Trash to Treasure)
WEDNESDAY:
THURSDAY:
FRIDAY:
Miss Mustard Seed (Furniture Only)
SATURDAY:


take care -
 

Follow Me on Pinterest

8 comments:

Laura @ duke manor farm said...

this absolutely gorgeous! will you be making more of these for your shop?
laura

Sue said...

Erin, what gorgeous spring colors! No wonder it sold so quickly. :-) Sue

Inspired By Felicity said...

This is beautiful - looks like it must have taken a REALLY long time to make!

Inspired By Felicity said...

Also, I added your craft paint idea to my post with a link to your blog.

The Bold Abode said...

SOOOOOOOOO gorgeous! I'm excited for you losing the blue carpet! Yay!

SImple and Serene Living said...

What a sweet wreath :)

thistlewoodfarm said...

Erin,

I rememember when you first posted your flowers.....and now this. Ab...so...lu....te....ly beautiful.

You are so talented.

blessings,
karianne

Mandy said...

Beautiful wreath! Colors are so pretty and soft. Great job.
I'd love for you to share your wreath at a party that I have going on at Project Queen.
http://projectqueen.org/welcome-to-link-party-26-turning-the-daunting-into-the-do-able
I'm your newest follower!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...