Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Whimsical Wednesday: Thanksgiving


Since Thanksgiving will be here faster than I can eat a bucket of Halloween candy...I thought I'd use this Whimsical Wednesday's post to share some inspiration for the nearly-here day. (By the way, I've already finished off the kids' Halloween candy...so you'd better start hunting down your turkey before only the 35 pounders are left...and I think those need to start thawing out...like, yesterday?)

Thanksgiving Decorating Ideas

Alternate View

Autumn Table Setting
New England Fine Living - I like the tablecloth


thanksgiving Bosphorus Vases decor 600x490 Indoor and Outdoor Thanksgiving Day Decorating ideas

unique thanksgiving decorating 600x490 Indoor and Outdoor Thanksgiving Day Decorating ideas

Simple Wheat Centerpiece

Sesame Letterpress® Give Thanks Platter  Thanksgiving Platters

Holiday Table Settings
Vine - Wisteria's Blog


Speaking of Thanksgiving, one thing I'm very thankful for is my amazing husband  (and my beautiful babies) and his support of my dream to have my own vintage furniture refurbishing and home decor business. I just set up my first booth on Monday at Midwest Memories.  We are allowed to display our business cards there, and I wanted to share my 1st draft with you to get your opinion:

This would be the front...and then the back is a faint picture of the chandilier with my contact and blog information right-justified in the bottom right corner in the same font as the all-caps one above.  What do you think?  I'm open to ideas.  My tags at the antique shop are just the chandilier on one side and then the information/price on the other.

take care -

 
 
Follow Me on Pinterest

6 comments:

jess@balancing the dream said...

wow! amazing collection of pictures!! I am definitely pinning a few!! This makes me want to go home and redo my tablescape!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and following!! I am also your newest follower!! have a great day! :)

Life In The Thrifty Lane said...

Beautiful pics! Thanks for sharing Erin!

SLR said...

Great inspiration photos...and I need it since I am hosting thanksgiving this year!

Anonymous said...

Loved all your inspirational photos and your card and tag is perfect! Have fun with your booth. :)

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Congrats on opening your booth! Your cards and tags are beautiful. Thanks for sharing at the open House party.
Hugs,
Sherry

The Charm of Home said...

I like your logo! Very chic! Thank you for joining me at Home Sweet Home!
Sherry

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...