Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Salvaged Whimsy and Sobo Style

Do you see what I see?

Anything look familiar?

...waiting...waiting...give up?

Did you spot one of my pink wreaths hiding in there?
I mentioned a couple weeks ago that a local shop had ordered some of my wreaths, which I delivered last week.  

 
Welcome to Sobo Style - a darling shop located in Clintonville, Ohio (near Ohio State's Main Campus in Columbus, Ohio)

 I contacted the shop owner several weeks ago to see if she might consider selling some of my wreaths, and to my surprise, she agreed!  I honestly expected to receive a form-letter telling me "thanks, but no thanks."


Less than a week after delivering my first set of wreaths to the shop, they've placed another order for more.


If you've made one of these wreaths before, you know that they can be pretty time consuming.


...so now, I'm trying to decide whether I'd have better luck teaching my toddlers or my currently-one-handed-husband to make paper flowers.


Sleep is overrated anyway, right?


Doesn't she have gorgeous things?  I could pretty much move in to the store and live very happily.


There are more pictures of Sobo Style on the store website and on their blog
take care -
Follow Me on Pinterest

8 comments:

Life In The Thrifty Lane said...

Such a pretty store!! I bet they loved your wreaths, they are beautiful!!

Pam @ Frippery said...

Beautiful wreaths. Yes you definitely need and assistant or two to keep up production. I was thinking of making a rose wreath for a Valentines dinner party and decided it was to much work. I could never make multiples. Yours are so pretty I can see why they sold out quickly. I will have to check out that store next time I am in Columbus. It looks lovely. Thanks for sharing it!

The Midwest Cottage said...

Congrats! What a huge compliment!

Felecia Cofield said...

See Erin, I told you those wreaths would sell! You won't be able to keep up with the orders, you'll have so many! Especially during holidays and for special occasions! The store is so beautiful! You are so blessed to be a part of it! Blessings from Bama!

Jan@southernjunkin' said...

Congrats! Your wreaths are beautiful! You may never sleep again!!

Storage Shed said...

Such a great store.This store look so fabulous.All different things are so colorful and fantastic.

chateau chic said...

Congratulations, that's awesome!!
Mary Alice

The Bold Abode said...

That is so great! I love that wreath... How's your hubs? I've been thinking about yall!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...