Saturday, February 4, 2012

Window Table

Here's another table that Bryan made before his accident.  Yesterday was his 2nd day of therapy and he can fully move his index finger...I told him to have his therapist focus on helping him to learn how to change diapers and roll paper flowers.  We'll see how that goes.

Back to the table...Bryan came up with this one all on his own, and I LOVE it...
 
 If I hadn't decided to keep the corbel table, it would have been this one for sure.  
The top is made from an old window that he framed with some wood...I think they are 1"x4"

The bottom shelf is made out of salvaged barn wood.

I don't know if you can see the original handle on the window that's right along the edge of the table...that's my favorite part.

These pictures were taken in my new booth...a spot opened up in the front of the shop, and the owner asked me if I'd be interested in moving.  

Now, I'm 3 spots from the front door and next to the cash register.  I've decided that my space is the equivalent of the candy and magazine racks in the Wal-Mart checkout lines.

Sharing at these lovely linky-parties...
MONDAY:
TUESDAY: 
Domestically Speaking (Paint Projects)
Faded Charm (White Projects)
THURSDAY:

I'll  have more pictures of my new booth soon...


take care -
 

Follow Me on Pinterest

10 comments:

thistlewoodfarm said...

I love that table....and hey, they always put the stuff people want to buy near the front....just like trident gum. Everyone loves Trident :)

k

Bente said...

Love that table. What a handy man.You must take good care of him, because men like that do not grow on trees(smile).

Have a nice sunday

Hugs Bente

Jan@southernjunkin' said...

Love it! Hubby did good! So happy he is doing better!

The Bold Abode said...

That is THE best place to be, right? I mean, we are always picking stuff up at the Cash register!

And changing poopie diapers and rolling paper flowers sound like excellent therapy...just perfect...

But I do hope he is feeling better!

Morgan fell through the ceiling last winter and it scared us all to death. Fortunately he caught himself on a joist and didn't fall all the way through! He was shaken and bruised, but no blood involved...whew!

Cool table, BTW...super cool...

Karlene Hansen said...

What an awesome Table and I love the barn wood shelf, great make hubby :)

Sue said...

Hoping to get up to Tipp sometime next week. Life is just crazy and even 45 minutes up the road seems a hundred miles away instead of under 30! Glad you have some better exposure within the store now, Erin. ~ Sue

Lori said...

Great table idea. I am partying right before you at Cowgirl UP.

Jennifer @ Town and Country Living said...

That's a beautiful table. Love it!

Crafty Texas Girl said...

So beautiful! Thank for you sharing your link on "Cowgirl Up!". Hope to see you back next week.
;) Samantha @ Crafty Texas Girls

Unknown said...

It's AMAZING!! I'm in LOVE!

XO, Aimee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...