Saturday, February 18, 2012

Stunning Paper Rose Wreath Template

Handmade Paper Flower Wreath
Isn't this paper flower wreath by Ellinee stunning?  If I didn't have 15.5 (seriously) other wreaths to make right now, I'd SO be giving this one a try.

Even more fantastic...they give you a FREE template to print to make the flowers (as well as free templates for some of their other gorgeous items as well).  AMAZING.  Oh, wait, there's more!  Ellinee also gives a photo tutorial to show how to construct this dreamy-confection-for-the-eyes.
I don't know about you, but the wonderful-ness of this rivals Christmas morning for me!

If you decide to give this one a try, please, please, please let me know how it goes...I'm desperate to find out if this is really as amazing as it looks!  (I imagine it's quite time consuming, so you might consider grabbing a couple of your kids, friends, people off the street, etc. to help?)

Remember when my dreams of crafting glory were crushed by Martha...I  hope that this doesn't also end in a frustrated paper-folding melt-down.

Elegant Paper Rose

If I have a moment (you know, after the 15.5 wreaths...I'm writing this post at 6am on a Saturday...and my 2 toddlers are both still sleeping...I must have lost my freakin' mind!), I'm planning to do a little partying...



MONDAY:
TUESDAY: 
Domestically Speaking (Paint Projects)
Faded Charm (White Projects)
THURSDAY:


(I didn't receive anything for this post, like all of the blogs and sites I mention on Salvaged Whimsy, it's just something fabulous that I thought you might find to be fabulous too.)

Back to bed for me....hopefully....unless Emme decides to be an early-bird again this morning.

Have a beautiful weekend.

take care -
 
 
Follow Me on Pinterest

3 comments:

Jan@southernjunkin' said...

This is lovely! Thanks for sharing!

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

This is such a beautiful wreath! I am off to see how to make one. Thanks for sharing this at the Open House party. Hugs, Sherry

Sarahbelle said...

I also tried to make the folded Martha Stewart compote and experienced similar failure. I am working on this wreath right now thanks to your post! The roses are easy-peasy to make, but time consuming. I have had a few friends ask me to make some. I'll post pictures as I finish them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...