Monday, February 27, 2012

Too Tired...

...to come up with a name for this post. If you choose to read it (enter at your own risk), you'll see why naming this mess of randomness might be a challenge.

 Staring at my computer screen for the past 10 minutes hasn't managed to inspire me either. hmmm.

(thought I'd add a little swirl for a moment of visual randomness)

So anyway, it's been a busy couple days of teething/cranky toddlers, crafting, closet-demolition-ing, wreath making, treasure-hunting, and booth remodeling (actually, that's scheduled for tomorrow). 

I'm covered in chalkboard paint and pastel craft paint - and I have all kinds of Easter/Spring fun to share as soon as I can take some pictures.  I've never really done any crafting for Easter or Spring before - but wanted to add a little color and fun to my booth space and Etsy shop - it's been a lot of fun, especially since white latex or chalkboard paint are usually the only "colors" I use.


The shop that sells my wreaths featured them on their blog..which was a surprise to me.  Since the rest of my family is asleep right now, I'm sharing my happy little moment with you...lucky you, right? 

Here are a couple pictures from the post


Tomorrow is another busy-bee day, but hopefully, I'll be able to share some auction finds, my booth update, and some of the Spring/Easter crafts I've been working on with you in the next couple days.


By the way....anyone know how to make rolled paper flowers and looking for a hobby?  I have so many wreath ideas that I want to try, but not enough time to make all of the flowers.  If only I could safely handle a glue gun in my sleep...I could work around-the-clock!

If you've made it this far, I commend you....you are a fantastic friend. thank you so much.

Since I'm being random...anyone try dying coffee filters or making a wreath yet? If so, PLEASE let me know.

Now...off . to . bed.


take care -
 

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...