Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Whimsical Wednesday: Pretty, Pretty Pillows

"Fashionistas" have shoes, Decoristas have throw pillows.

If money and storage were no object...I could easily own hundreds of throw pillows.

It was difficult to narrow down my picks to just these.

Enjoy a little pillow eye candy, my friends.








"MALIN LOV" at Ikea




This shop has 70 pages of throw pillows.  That's 1679 sparkly,bling-tastic, almost good-enough-to-eat fluffy confections of lovliness








I want one of these "No Whining" pillows for every room of my house, one for each car, a couple for the grandparents' houses, and a couple for "just in case"
I have 2 toddlers. Enough said.


Story of my life...when I'm in a bad mood, the first question..
"are you hungry?"  

Probably.


Pre-kids - my husband and I were epic nap-takers.  I think it's one of the reasons we fell in love.
Hungry and tired = don't come near me.

Have you come across any throw pillow lovliness lately?



take care -
 

Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

Annagrace said...

I was sent by Gwen at The BOLD Abode! Your stuff is AWESOME! I am more of a "grey girl" myself and love that Gwen helps bring some "pop" to my life! :)

The Bold Abode said...

Oh, how I love pillows...and so does my dog...for chew toys! ugh!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...