Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Home, tooth, snake...oh my!

FINALLY - we are connected to the outside world again.  I thought this day might never come.  Apparently, September is a very popular moving time...which makes sense....but still doesn't make waiting for cable and internet for over a week any easier!

We had a snake visitor our 3rd night in the house...hiding behind the piano.  Luckily, Bryan isn't afraid of snakes (like he is bats) and was able to scare it out of the house.  It was a baby water snake...but still not a welcome visitor. 

Emme's first tooth (bottom left) peeked through a day after her 10-month birthday (September 7th).  She also started crawling in the last week (right now she is unfolding all of my clean newly folded laundry)...she uses a knee/foot method. 

Anyway, we are in the new house and Max's room is almost finished...I'm going to do a whole post about it and how I did everything...once it's done.  Next up will be Emme's bedroom....and then...dun dun duuuuuuun...the retro-esque kitchen!

I need to save what's left of my laundry from the clutches of my now-mobile 10-month old...so that's all for now.  I have a lot of catching up to do!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...