Monday, September 19, 2011

Cheerios!

I can usually squeeze a few minutes of "free" time (to load the dish washer, make bottles, pee) by giving Emme a couple Cheerios to play with after breakfast.  A couple of weeks ago, I was trying to get dressed, so I gave her the Cheerios and then handed Max the box because he was acting like he wanted to look at it.  Usually, he's very good about keeping food inside its box, but he decided that Emme needed more than I had given her.

He's such a sweet boy to help me out...


And Scarlet, the pug (black blob in lower left corner), helping me clean them up...


Hopefully, you weren't expecting a cool cheerio craft to redeem last week's flop.  Sorry to disappoint.  It was a great morning at my house, how was yours?  Cheers!!

take care -

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...