Monday, June 11, 2012

Etsy Love: GALVANIZED

Wow, today has been a doozy of a day.  There must be a full moon or something because my toddlers have been out of control today. I was ready to put up the white flag and call it a day by 8am. No exaggeration.

Deep breaths.

One of my guilty pleasures is creating treasury lists, but I haven't done one in quite some time.
Galvanized metal is one of my most favorite things.(Has anyone been to the Pottery Barn Outlet Store lately - it's a galvanized wonderland of fantasticness!)
The look, the color, the patina of galvanized metal (whether it's really metal or not) is a fabulous thing!





You can click on any of the items to be led to the Etsy listing.
I created this treasury display via Craft Cult's Etsy Treasury widget like I mentioned in Friday's Camp Etsy post.  

One tip - not sure about other blog editing tools, but in Blogger, when I pasted the widget into my "HTML" view, it didn't show up in the body of my post when I clicked back over to "Compose."  Obviously, it showed up once I published the post.

It's a fun, easy way to share your treasury lists - if you try one and have any issues, I'd be happy to help in any way I can.

Have a great week.
take care -
 
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...