Tuesday, November 29, 2011

102 Followers...Thanks to Each of You!

What a wonderful surprise to wake up to this morning....not that I actually "woke up" as I never really "fell asleep" in the truest sense of the words.  Ahh, motherhood, such a blessing for the caffeinated beverage industry! :). 

Seriously, I can't thank each of you enough for taking the time to visit my blog and your choice to become a follower.  It really means more to me than I can express to you.  It's so wonderful to have a group of such beautiful, talented people to share ideas with every day....I've never met a group of kinder, giving, accepting people in all of my life.  Thank you.

I have so much more to share with you...like getting rid of my red kitchen counter tops and the blue carpet that covers nearly my entire house.  Of course, there are surely more trunk, drawer, and coffee filter projects to come!  Plus, I have a whole 2.5 car garage FILLED with furniture (just ask my husband...he's about to have a nervous breakdown over the state of our garage) that desperately needs attention.

Then there's the awesome farm table that I promised to share with you over a week ago...there were some unexpected.....ahhhh, delays (aka: hosting Thanksgiving)

I'll have my giveaway post up before the end of the day, so please check back in the next couple days to enter!

Thanks again to each and every one of you!

take care -


Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This would be a great idea for bible school.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...